Routine Service with the Experts at Ken Towery
Did you know that any qualified auto care facility can perform the required scheduled maintenance? Contrary to popular belief, you don’t always have to go to the dealer -- you should go to the most qualified experts out there. Here at Ken Towery, we offer a full spectrum of vehicle maintenance services, including tire rotations, oil changes, brake inspections and more. We will work with you and the individual needs of your vehicle so you can stay on the road and get to where you need to go.
We perform scheduled maintenance at a cost up to 50% less than your dealer.** Click here
for service promotions and coupons.
Routine Vehicle Maintenance: What to Expect
Every truck and vehicle has its own individual service schedule. Staying up to date with your warranty’s service schedule ensures that your vehicle at its peak safety and performance levels. During your visit with the pros at Ken Towery, here’s what you can expect, as well as some of the added benefits of maintaining a regular vehicle maintenance schedule:
- Warranty - You need to follow the service schedule to keep your vehicle warranty in effect.
- Vehicle Life - Your car or truck will last longer when you protect the engine with regular oil changes and maintain the power train and undercarriage
- Fuel Economy - You can improve your gas mileage by as much as 9% by keeping your engine properly tuned, inflating your tires to the specific pressure, and using the recommended grade of oil.*
- Safety - The service schedule includes important safety checks and maintenance measures.
- Performance - Your vehicle will be more responsive, and deliver a smoother, quieter ride, if you keep it in shape by following the schedule for oil changes, lubrication, filter and parts replacement, and system and fluid level checks.
- Trade-in Value - You will get more for your sale or trade if you produce records showing you followed the maintenance schedule.
Trust the Pros at Ken Towery
Here at Ken Towery, we’re the experts. Our technicians, many ASE certified, service 4 million cars a year. We know scheduled maintenance. We’re open seven days a week, including holidays, at 1,088 locations in 25 states. That means we fit scheduled maintenance into your schedule, not the other way around. And to make sure you keep on schedule, we’ll send you service reminders when it’s time for your next appointment. Every time you visit, we provide you with a free scheduled maintenance printout.
Request an appointment online today for scheduled maintenance. Same day appointments available. We're open evenings, Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.